Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mother's Day Wishes Mother's Day Quotes Mother Day Greetings Sayings Text Messages

Ma,
We wish we could tell you,
Ma that how much you mean to us....
We have no words to say about
how much we appreciate you...
how much we admire you...
how much we thank you
for everything you've done.
We love you so much Ma...
Happy Mother's Day

------------------------------

A mother is the truest friend we have,
when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us;
when adversity takes the place of prosperity;
when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us;
when trouble thickens around us;
still will she cling to us,
and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness,
and cause peace to return to our hearts.

Wishing you happy mother's day


-----------------------------------


Mom, without you, there would be no me.
Your love, your attention, your guidance,
have made me who I am.
Without you, I would be lost,
wandering aimlessly,
without direction or purpose.
You showed me the way
to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.
Without you, there would be an empty space
I could never fill, no matter how I tried.
Instead, because of you,
I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.
Thank you, mom.
I have always loved you
and I always will.

-------------------------------

For the best mom
who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here's a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother's Day

---------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment